Địa chỉ: 130 Suong Nguyet Anh Street, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 05-12-2018
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Nhân sự
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
Navigos Group is looking for Senior Recruitment Specialist. In this position, you will provide recruitment services to ensure that organization growth is well supported by having the right candidates. This job holder is also in charge of initiating and executing employer branding strategy to drive the attraction of talents for Navigos Group, including VietnamWorks and Navigos Search.
As a Senior Recruitment Specialist, your responsibility mainly focuses on:
• Understand Business Units’ personnel requirements and pro-actively provide recruitment services for diverse positions, from high priority to manager or staff-level.
• Manage company’s recruitment process: Screen/pre-select resumes, schedule interviews, input CVs in HR system, collect employee documents, generate offer letters.
• Stay on top of managing job advertisements on company’s website and internal referral program.
• Initiate and implement Employer Branding program
• Administrate Internship/Trainee-ship Program that engages and builds talent pipeline for the company.
• Be an active net-worker and an HR Professional to represent the Company inside and outside.
• Provide adequate HR information for new employees via on-boarding program
3. HR teamwork & other projects
• Coordinate any events organized by HR Department
• Share teamwork and other projects as assigned
We are looking for local Vietnamese with details as below:
• Bachelor degree in HR Management, Education, Psychology, English and related disciplines.
• At least 4 years of experience in recruitment.
• Passionate in recruitment.
• Good interpersonal & problem solving skills.
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Full skill practices and applications of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email.
• Highly proactive, positive
• Customer-oriented, patient
- Very good Healthcare Plan
- Up to 26 paid leave/year
- Great Training opportunities
Nội dung chưa cập nhật