Địa chỉ: Chưa cập nhật
Quy mô công ty: Từ 25 - 99 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 15-08-2019
Hình thức: Chưa cập nhật
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Cơ khí - Chế tạo
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
Responsible for continuous improvement of suppliers product quality through professional quality management, help supplier to improve and meet customers quality requirements.
1. Assist supplier in overall improvement, control production process and promote process improvement through whole supervision, reduce process quality loss and improve shipment quality.
2. Responsible for the whole process of APQP quality development plan and monitoring of new products.
3. Conduct internal or customer-commissioned supplier audit, follow up the non-conformance found in the audit, and verify the rectification effect.
4. Ensure that the companys products and services meet the quality requirements of customers, including the establishment and achievement of quality objectives, the formulation and implementation of corrective and preventive measures, and the CIP plan.
5. According to product standards and related customer requirements, prepare product inspection working instructions, control plan, flow chart and other quality assurance documents.
6. Handle customer complaints and follow up.
7. Responsible for quality management methods and measurement indicators, organize all kinds of CIP plan within the company.
8. Implement quality inspection standard, participate in field inspection and measurement of various products.
9. Complete other tasks assigned by leaders.
1. College degree or above; major in Mechanical Engineering and Mechatronics is preferred.
2. More than 5 years working experience in SQE, candidates with more than 3 years’ experience in automobile industry are preferred.
3. Proficient in machining, casting, forging, welding, stamping, sheet metal and surface treatment, and familiar with plastic and rubber forming process are preferred.
4. Familiar with ISO9001 and IATF16949 quality system, and have independent experience in quality system, process and product audit.
5. Have relevant knowledge of quality management (such as five major tools, seven QC techniques and etc.,) can use various quality management tools to analyze and solve problems.
6. Excellent organization and coordination ability, good project management skills, communication skills and problem-solving ability.
7. Be familiar with GD&T and assembly drawings, familiar with the use of various measuring tools and inspection tools.
8. Proficient in English and Vietnamese-listening, speaking, reading and writing；good at writing English reports, candidate who can speak mandarin is preferred.
9. Familiar with office software, good command of AutoCAD is preferred.
10. Good moral character.
11. Self-driven and detail-oriented, diligent, smart and responsible.
12. Be able to travel frequently both at home and abroad.
- The wage agreements in interview.
- Able to work in an active and professional working environment.
- Insurance and Paid-leaves as required by Labor Law.
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Mức lương: 10 triệu - 15 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Chưa cập nhật