Địa chỉ: Level 7, PVcom Bank Building, 30/4 Street, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 09-01-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Đà Nẵng,
Ngành Nghề: IT phần mềm
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
We are expanding opportunities for potential candidates in Senior System Specialist post in a fast-track hotel resort, casino and golf course development project in Vietnam
• Administers systems and related services for the purpose of ensuring the availability of services to authorized users.
• Aligns systems services within the parameters of Resort objectives (e.g. designs, plans, implements, configures, maintains, tests, documents, and trains, etc.) for the purpose of meeting the mission, vision, and values of the department and the Resort.
• Conducts research on systems products, services, standards, and best practices for the purpose of remaining current and up-to date on available technology and its use.
• Develops and maintains a variety of manual and electronic systems processes and data (e.g. communication processes for system data collections, reports, service life cycles; systems data/information exchanges with internal and external systems; and systems security, integrity, and “test environments, etc.) for the purpose of providing systems and related data that meet resort requirements.
• Develops and maintains scripts and utilities for the purpose of automating repetitive routines and administering systems controls per resort requirements.
• Develops, implements and maintains systems administrative authorization, policies, and procedures for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and authorized use of systems and/or applications according to resort guidelines.
• Develops, implements, and maintains the processes and documentation for systems service management (e.g. asset, capacity, changes, configuration, continuity, incident, life cycle, problem, release, vendor, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of resort-wide systems.
• Manages assigned systems services and related documentation (e.g. data exchanges, technical documentation, technical and nontechnical “end user” training, performance statistics, data architecture, quality control, user access, security, service architecture, service records, and vendor SLAs, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring the efficient use of systems and/or applications.
• Participates in meetings, workshops and seminars for the purpose of conveying and/or gathering information required to perform functions.
• Provides excellent on-site and resort-wide customer service for the purpose of restoring service and resolving problems promptly and efficiently according to district standards and objectives.
• Recommends and provides professional development for other staff and self that relates to systems services for the purpose of providing direction for meeting the districts goals and objectives.
• Serves as “Project Manager” on systems-related projects for the purpose of completing projects in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- SKILLS are required to perform multiple, technical tasks with a need to periodically upgrade skills in order to meet changing job conditions.
- KNOWLEDGE is required to read technical information, compose a variety of documents, and/or facilitate group discussions; and solve practical problems.
- ABILITY is required to schedule activities and/or meetings; often gather, collate, and/or classify data; and consider a number of factors when using equipment.
- Responsibility, including: working under limited supervision following standardized practices and/or methods; leading, guiding, and/or coordinating others; and operating within a defined budget. Utilization of resources from other work units is often required to perform the jobs functions. There is a continual opportunity to significantly impact the organization’s services.
- Working Environment
The usual and customary methods of performing the jobs functions require the following physical demands: occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling; and significant fine finger dexterity. Generally the job requires 80% sitting, 10% walking, and 10% standing. This job is performed in a generally clean and healthy environment.
Job related experience with increasing levels of responsibility is required.
Bachelors degree in job related area
Job-related experience within specialized field is required with four years of experience desired.
ERP, POS related experience is helpful.
- Professional and multi cultural working environment
- Good and competitive HR benefits
- Big scale project in the central Vietnam. Career Development Chance
Nội dung chưa cập nhật