Địa chỉ: Bitexco Financial Tower, 28th Floor, 2 Hai Trieu street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 23-06-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội,
Ngành Nghề: Tư vấn
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
About the opportunity
If your decide to continue your career path as risk manager/ risk management advisor and wish to work in a global advisory firm, join EY and gain experiences that will last a lifetime.
As a Senior Consultant in our risk team, you will act as a key member in advisory projects, assisting Engagement Managers to deliver the quality services, timely complete the projects as planned in a cost effective manner.
Internal trainings will be continuously held to get you updated to the latest risk management practices and statutory regulations.
In your role as a Senior Consultant, you will:
• Senior member in risk advisory projects and support the Engagement Manager in controlling the project
• Conduct relevant client meetings during the project individually/ jointly with the Managers
• Prepare project deliverables as specified in scope of work
• Prepare data packs for presentations/ workshop documents
• Act as key member in making proposals and approach notes
• Prepare regular status reports / MIS and analysis for effective planning and decision making
• Set up common documentation standard for the project
• Gain knowledge/ insights of industry fundamentals while working on different projects
• Identify opportunities to improve efficiency of project delivery
• Identify opportunities of further services to offer the clients
We’re looking for people with the following experience/ qualifications:
• 3-4 years for Senior level & 1 year for Staff level in banking / finance with experience in banking, specializing in credit risk management, credit model development, RWA calculation, Basel II compliance etc.
• Bachelor or above
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, VBA etc.
• Database and programming knowledge and exposure in the use of various tools such as SQL, Oracle, C#, SAS, SPSS, etc., should be a privilege
• Has sound business mind and shows tangible customer orientation
• Has the ability to think analytically and logically and to analyze problems with the aim of implementing practical solutions
• Is pro-active, takes initiative and radiates confidence
• Is a team player who has the necessary feeling and spirit to be able to approach and work together with people
• Demonstrates significant commitment to own development; proactively seeks out knowledge, information and training on broad array of aspects that are value adding to the firm
• Ability to travel
EY is a global professional services organization providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. And we are united by our shared values and a dedication to delivering exceptional client service.
In Vietnam, we are one of the leading advisors, providing services covering risk management, performance improvement and IT advisory to clients in banking and finance industry. We are also expanding our advisory customer base in Laos with Basel II related risk management projects.
You know what your goals are. We want to help you reach them. This is why our goal is to challenge you with opportunities that utilize your unique talents, interests and skills. Building on your strengths is just one way we build a better working world. Our goal is to help you achieve yours. Create the career you want and apply today.
- Negotiable & attractive salary, 13th month salary & performance bonus
- Professional, dynamic working environment
- Clear career path and promotion opportunities. Education Sponsorship and Oversea Travel
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: 10 triệu - 15 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định