Địa chỉ: Lotte Building, 16th Floor, 54 Lieu Giai street, Doi Can Ward, Ba Dinh District, Ha Noi
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 10-11-2018
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội,
Ngành Nghề: Giáo dục-Đào tạo
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
Are you looking for the best place to elevate your career in human resources? Are you looking for an organization where your career can develop rapidly within a short time frame? Tek Experts are expanding our established learning and development team and are hiring a trainer in Hanoi.
As a Site Trainer you will be the primary facilitator of general knowledge transfer within the team and will proactively identify training requirements in collaboration with the Site Training Manager. You will have the opportunity to deliver a wide variety of training including orientation, soft skills, time and case management, and technical training to our operations team. In addition you will be part of a team who supports training material for global needs following a systematic training development model similar to ADDIE or SAM.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to deliver the best in industry experience. Bilingual with English (written and spoken) is essential, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Skills and competencies
• Experience in a technical or customer support environment
• Previous instructional design training experience is considered an advantage
• Adult learning experience
• Excellent written and oral English language
• Good presentation and communication skills
• Very good organizational and planning skills
• Very good mentoring/coaching skills
Duties and responsibilities
• Deliver courses in the areas of soft skills, basic work and technical skills, HR, Quality and security programs, general productivity and business tools and processes and orientation for new employees at Tek Experts
• Provide refresher trainings, formal job-specific trainings and improvement sessions for current employees
• Assess and identify training needs
• Plan and organize different sessions and trainings
• Design and update training materials
• Evaluate the effectiveness of delivered sessions
• Communicate with Managers, Coaches, Team Leads, Team Trainers, Mentors and team members regarding training initiatives
• Document initial and updated information in training department official information repositories including Learning Management System (LMS), TalentWize, SharePoint and other tools and systems as assigned.
• Assists and supports employees in the development for each position
• In case of external trainings –coordinate the delivery of training courses
• Administer Learning Management System
In return, we offer you
* An excellent remuneration package
* Prestigious offices in central locations around the world
* Friendly working atmosphere
* Continuous professional development and certification programs
* A committed to offer career development opportunities to meet your full potential
Why Tek Experts?
We only exist to help IT companies make a difference in the world. We make sure nothing gets in the way of them doing great things. Clients stay with us because we’re a disruptive-thinking, dynamic and fast-growing business and because of the success of our people. We believe in the power of people and the quality of our teams. They’re smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven. If this sounds like you and you want to be part of our journey, apply now.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
- An excellent remuneration package
- Continuous professional development and certification programs
- Prestigious offices in central locations around the world
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: 10 triệu - 15 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định