Địa chỉ: 27 Street 2, Vietnam - Singapore Industrial Park II, Hoa Phu Ward
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 17-08-2019
Hình thức: Chưa cập nhật
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Bình Dương,
Ngành Nghề: Điện - Điện tử
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
- Management of electronics production department including: human resources, machinery, engineering, production activities of the workshop
- Manage, assigns projects, and coordinates daily production activities of the workshop to meet the requirements of production and quality. Provides leadership, direction, and support to the department
- Develops and coordinates the NPI (new product introduction) process to make sure any issues are well communicated and follows up on solutions to ensure the transfer between Engineering and Production side is smoothly and successful.
- Works with machine and equipment suppliers to negotiate prices, improve their products and services which can bring the good quality and lower price to reduce company costs
- Responsible for department budget, follow up and responsible for managing and control the purchasing of department.
- Train people to help improving their knowledge and skills on IPC, statistics, design of experiments, and process control ...
- Build up relationship and team work spirit, creating a culture of personal responsibility and continuous improvement within the department as well as within the whole organization.
- Support to analyze problems/ issues in production process and manage solutions.
- Follow up to prepare and, send operational performance KPI reports on a monthly basis.
- Plan and implement improvements in machinery, processes, and operations to improve the performance of machines and the efficiency of human work
- Performs other duties and special tasks given from seniors and BOD to achieve the company and departmental objectives
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment with specific experience managing the production and experience in SMT field.
- Solid understanding of Electronics manufacturing standards
- Graduated from University/College in a technical (field electrical-electronic or industrial, mechanical).
- Good Leadership skills. Must be a strong team player to support team goals and objectives
- Problem solving skills
- Logical thinking skills
- Creative thinking
- Good time management-
- Knowledge of 6S, Lean/ Kaizen-
- Knowledge of ISO systems
- Good English in both speaking and written. .
- Can use computer at advanced level.
- Yearly Bonus, Attractive salary, Be part of fast growing company
- Professional Development Training, Provide Bus from HCM, Bien Hoa
- Premium Healthcare, Teambuilding, Holiday, Travel
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Mức lương: 7 triệu - 10 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Bán thời gian tạm thời
Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: 5 triệu - 7 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định