Địa chỉ: Chưa cập nhật
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 08-12-2018
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Quản lý điều hành
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Trên 30 triệu
A- Overall Role Purpose
Take ultimate responsibility in monitoring day-to-day operations in the central hub, maintaining service levels with a focus on last mile deliveries. This includes playing an active role in both the in-detail development of its processes and policies, and in exception reporting and information generation.
B- Key activities
1- With External Customers
• Develop and implement initiatives that will ensure DHL provides market-leading service relative to our cost position.
• Act as may contact at top management level, promote company’s interest to expand customer base
2- With Internal Customer
• Ensure Regional Must Dos are implemented and KPIs achieved
• Support for planning and implementing ops strategies to meet service quality and cost targets
• Support training initiative of the program team to enhance skills
• Support infrastructure team in setting up work class facilities
• Support the execution of new initiatives developed by the Ops Support group
• Manage effective security aspects as defined by Network Security standards
• Manage the Owner Operator System to ensure the owner providing high quality of work while managing the operating cost at a reasonable level
Suppliers / Regulatory Authorities / Industry
• Ensure DHL meets/improves upon its Ground Operations regulatory and environmental obligations, manage contractors service performance levels
Country Management Team
• Provide regular ground ops updates, actions, changes and targets
• Work closely in the defining and setting of country change management priorities
Regional Operations Team
• Work together for the implementation of regional initiatives and programs, align country plan to regional plan
Country Gateways, GMNC, Ops, Program Mgmt Team
• Agree and achieve market leading Transit Time, Data Quality and Service Performance targets
• Support with expertise in providing best in class service
• Ensure together that ops staff is trained adequately
- Operations Management
• Monitor and track Net Service Levels for operations
• Identify and highlight exceptions in service quality
• Supervise the Cash-On-Delivery process on a national level by ensuring timely collections and remittances to the central account, while keeping contact with product management
• Proactively monitor and take actions for service quality improvements
• Prepare Service Quality Improvement Plans (e.g. peak period planning) and initiate corrective actions to maintain high level of service
• Ensure delivery optimizations at all depots so as to maintain a fine balance between service quality and delivery cost
- Operations Development
• To ensure that more locations are opened, in both horizontal & vertical market penetration of the country
• Work with Channel Partners Manager to have more outsourced partners, and increase the daily delivery capability through establishing handover procedures
- Information Management
• Monitor and analyze all data related to service quality including net service levels, turnaround times (TAT), on time deliveries, on time connectivity, utilizations, yields, no information cases, etc.
• Generate MIS for all network operations and provide reports to the senior management on a regular basis
• Ensure timely provision of data/ reports to management for the purpose of highlighting concern areas that require focus for service quality maintenance
- Innovation and Expansion
• Support the business acquisition process and provide after sales support as required in order to achieve revenue and profitability targets
• Manage the actions for improvement within the scope of Ground Operations.
- Security Management
• Oversee Ground Operations Security practices to ensure policies and business needs are met.
5- People - Management
• Provide direction, guidance and support to subordinates to help them discharge their duties effectively
• Direct depot heads and conduct alignment meetings to keep the national delivery organization aligned and motivated
• Direct central hub manager and resources in daily operations and support ongoing monitoring to improve processes and volume increases
• Develop a culture of quality, service excellence (for internal customers), flexibility and cost consciousness.
• Develop a team spirit and multitasking capabilities within the team.
• Monitor the performance of subordinates on a continuous basis to identify key performers and mentor and coach them effectively
• Evaluate depot heads, hub head and decide on staffing
A- Key capabilities
Communication skills (English), spoken and written
Negotiation & Influencing skills
2- Competency segment ‘Business
Customer Orientation: Is focused on identifying and understanding each customer’s needs. Expresses and acts on desire to assist customers in an efficient and friendly manner.
Business Acumen: Understands business principles and language, including the fundamentals of finance and profitability. Uses this understanding to achieve results and to increase the performance and profitability of our company.
Cross Border Thinking: Has a holistic mindset and stays abreast of important trends that may affect our competitiveness as a group. Manages the business, giving priority to the international position of our company.
3- Competency segment ‘Leadership’
Shaping Direction: Develops and communicates strategies and goals that achieve competitive advantage. Demonstrates a clear understanding of the organisation’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
Constructive Challenge: Contributes to an environment where people at all levels stand up for their ideas and where the status quo can always be challenged for the better.
4- Building and Leading Teams
Knows the talent* needs of the team. Attracts and develops the people who can meet those needs. Encourages effective cooperation among team members and between teams. Inspires team spirit and the commitment to achieve high standards of performance.
5- Competency segment ‘Personal’
Building and Managing Partnerships: interpersonal styles to create and sustain effective relationships with business partners (e.g. suppliers, joint venture partners, industry groups, competitors, governments, unions) and colleagues. Is open to approaches that meet mutual goals.
Commitment to Excel: Challenges self and others to exceed standards and achieve extraordinary results striving for best-in-class. Is not easily deterred when obstacles or delays are encountered.
B- Expected years of experience
- 5-8 years in Logistic and Transport Management or related field.
- Experience in implementing change
- Experience of the local regulatory environment
- Have extensive technical knowledge and experience in the express transport industry is preferred.
- Leadership through effective communication and ability to influence outcomes across multiple regional locations
- Organizational skills with ability to prioritize under pressure
- Good Command of English and Vietnamese (Written and Spoken)
- Inter-personal skills, excellent teamwork
- Strong in leadership and communication skill
- Ability to work independently, conscientiously and under pressure.
C- Educational Qualifications
Bachelor Degree (or equivalent)
- Generali 24/7 Insurance for employee and dependent(s)
- PeP Expert Training, First Choice Training, BGER Training, Functional Training,...
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Nội dung chưa cập nhật