Địa chỉ: 29th Floor, Vietcombank Tower, 5 Melinh Square, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 03-05-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Giáo dục-Đào tạo
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
Department: Talent Development & Engagement
Reporting Manager Title: Heads of Talent Development & Engagement
The role of Senior Specialist, Talent Development & Engagement is designed to drive, execute and manage initiatives and daily operations of the company in the area of talent development & engagement to support department strategy & priorities.
Identify 5-6 major accountabilities. Describe these accountabilities by what is to be accomplished, how and why. Include the approximate percentage of time spent on each accountability. Use action verbs to begin each statement. Avoid the use of acronyms.
1. Training activities:
• Support & advice learning activities suitable with employees and leaders development plan which maximizing learning efficiency.
• Implement trainings plan to employees using a variety of instructional techniques with internal instructors or vendors;
• Monitor & evaluate training activities aligned with business requirements & propose solution/ improvement for efficiency.
• Providing support to and review the learning and development vendor ensuring delivery against the objectives. Evaluate and coaching internal/ external trainers for improvement
2. Employee engagement, culture and values development
• Organize employee engagement activities that building the high performance culture (collaboration, teamwork, client focus, empowerment…) to promoting Sun Life practices & make our company is a best place to work.
3. Talent development:
• Coordinate and support annual talent review process. Ensure data are prepared and organized in a professional manner;
• Support Head of Department follow up progress/ tracking report on employee development plan
• Coordinate with HR RM to implement the performance management process and practices. Follow up with HR RM to ensure there is actions to improve the performance of employees.
4. Other HR projects or tasks as assigned.
Performance Indicators (if necessary)
Finance Metrics (If relevant, describe type and amount (e.g. size of budget managed, revenue, etc.)
Training activities budget
Sales Metrics (If relevant, describe type and amount.)
Training survey result with NPS
• Good influencing and interpersonal skills with people, internally and externally.
• Well-developed written and oral communication skills, preferred experience in public speaking
• Effective planning and project management skills with the ability to set and work to (personal, team) deadlines.
• Proficient in MS Office specific PowerPoint & Excel
• High energy, drive and resilience with demonstrable passion for effective people engagement
• High levels of emotional intelligence and sense of art (preferred)
• Strong proven of building & maintain employee engagement & organization cultures
• Change management skills.
• Numeracy and ability to analyse quantitative and qualitative data.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines while working with ambiguity
• Basic understanding on Vietnam labor law;
Education and Experience
• University graduated is required;
• Required experience in developing & implementing training activities
• Experience of managing third party suppliers delivering bespoke solutions
• Preferred operating successfully with interdependent projects and priorities
• Preferred developed initiatives in a values based culture
- Lương thưởng hấp dẫn
- BHXH, BHYT, BHTN theo quy định của Luật lao động
- Môi trường làm việc chuyên nghiệp, năng động
Nội dung chưa cập nhật