Địa chỉ: Chưa cập nhật
Quy mô công ty: Từ 10 - 24 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 06-12-2018
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội,
Ngành Nghề: Sản xuất - Vận hành sản xuất
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
- Drive Design for Manufacturing and Design For Reliability reviews of NPI products/concepts at CM and lead activities to optimize product and process designs.
- Make recommendations for product/process design changes & final assembly standards/limits that have direct impact to final product cost, quality and delivery.
- Standardize/Modularize FATP assembly equipment/stations ensuring all critical closed loop process controls are in place.
- Study existing processes, equipment and fixtures. Find ways to improve by means of product or process redesign.
- Use FMEAs to define requirements for process design, equipment & fixtures including all critical process controls.
- Perform FMEA and Control Plan reviews of each fixture, equipment and process step, identify all potential failure modes and process risks and drive mitigation steps with Contract Manufacturer and Product Design teams.
- Uncover and highlight Manufacturing/Assembly/Test issues to ensure established direct labour, throughput, product quality and yield levels which affect bottom line MVA are optimized at the start of production.
- Interface with Contract Manufacturers Factory team to improve cycle times, UPH, process/product yield, product quality/reliability and drive cost reductions.
- 7+ years’ experience in DFM, NPI and Manufacturing Process Engineering Role with high volume manufacturing companies in this or a parallel capacity.
- Additional experience in automotive, network, medical or similar industry considered a benefit
- Knowledge of SMA and Backend Assembly areas, production fixturing and production line qualification for consumer electronics. Knowledge of yield attack activity, cost reduction and engineering design.
- Strong understanding of Process Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (PFMEA), Design for Manufacturing and - Assembly, Six Sigma Root Cause Analysis & Process Validation/Capability.
- Ability to clearly explain technical issues and influence product and process design change with results/data, working with other engineering teams to arrive at suitable solutions.
- Ability to work and drive process/layout improvements with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both English and Mandarin language for worldwide environment
- Evaluate, document and present expected MVA reduction for specific products
- Strong ability in root cause failure analysis and corrective action planning.
- Ability to clearly explain technical issues and influence change with results/data. Excellent written and
verbal skills a must.
- Ability to work and drive process/layout improvements with minimal supervision Self-motivated, with a proven record of successful execution.
- Work independently, strong team player, detail oriented, organized and hands-on.
- Experience working with the key manufacturing process including SMT, plastic injection molding, metal extrusion, and/or tool and MES automation.
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry,
- Experience delivering New Production Introduction, manufacturing ramp up, and delivering consumerl device electronic products.
- Manage contract manufacturers and suppliers
- Database management, MySQL, advanced analytics software package and dashboard creation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical preferred). Advanced degree preferred.
- The wage agreements in interview
- Able to work in an active and professional working environment
- Insurance and Paid-leaves as required by Labor Law
Nội dung chưa cập nhật