Địa chỉ: 702 Nguyen Van Linh Boulevard, Tan Phong Ward, Dist.7, Ho Chi Minh City
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 26-06-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Hành chính - Văn phòng
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
A) Event support
- Carry out all administrative tasks related to marketing and recruitment events.
- Be the central point of contact to liaise with internal stakeholders regarding logistics arrangements and contracts for events and with the supplier/freelancer.
- Maintain accurate records for all events.
- Develop a timely and comprehensive report for each event on logistics costs in collaboration with the Student Engagement and Marketing Manager to ensure the total spent costs within the approved budgets.
- Develop guidelines and scope of work for event interns as well as provide supervision, coaching and evaluation of intern’s performance.
B) Follow up with re-enrollment:
- Follow up with parents for re-enrollment.
- Maintain frequent and effective communications with RMIT Connect, Student Recruitment, Student Admin, and Finance to ensure enrolments, payments, requests or issues from students or parents are processed efficiently and with minimal errors.
C) Administrative tasks for corporate classes
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to corporate classes.
- Organize Placement Testing, Opening Ceremony, Closing Ceremony for corporate classes, and prepare student reports
- Be a contact point for corporate courses during the course, and after the course.
D) Administration Support
- Ensure all documentation collected from or about students is complete, accurate, unambiguous and in sufficient detail.
- Cover some administrative tasks as assigned.
- Undertake any other duties.
* Working hours: 40 hours per week including weekends
* Salary: starting from 13,800,000 VND gross/month
* Contract term: 1 year
TO FIND OUT MORE
For further information about this role, please click on the link below:
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Applications close on 6 June 2019
Note: This is a short-term position and the successful candidate will be contracted through a third party
- A relevant Bachelor Degree.
- At least 3 years’ experience in customer service/ administration.
- Highly organised, detail oriented and able to handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent customer service.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using database systems, working with a wide range of suppliers.
- Premium private medical insurance package
- 20 days of paid leave per annum
- Multi-culture and professional working environment
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: 7 triệu - 10 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Bán thời gian cố định
Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: 5 triệu - 7 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Bán thời gian tạm thời