Địa chỉ: 764 Vo Van Kiet, Ward 1, District 5, HCMC, Vietnam
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 17-08-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Y tế-Dược
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
You will join a dynamic research group running a number of clinical and laboratory based descriptive and intervention studies aiming to improve outcomes from tuberculous meningitis. You will be based at the Oxford University Clinical Research Unit at the Hospital for Tropical Diseases, Ho Chi Minh City, and will have responsibilities both at that site and at Pham Ngoc Thach hospital.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITY
• Understand the study protocols, and work with hospital physicians to recruit and manage study patients
• Communicate with study participants about their illness and its management. Answer questions about the trials, and provide advice about seeking healthcare at study sites or non-study sites as appropriate.
• Collect, co-ordinate and oversee the collection of clinical data and research samples from participants both as inpatients and outpatients at study sites. This will include performing various clinical examinations and procedures, especially lumbar punctures.
• Ensure that clinical case report forms are completed accurately by collaborating with hospital staff.
• Support to report serious advert event happened to the study patients to relevant ethics committees.
• Maintain good communication with research nurses and collaborating hospital staff at each site, to ensure participants’ wellbeing, compliance with study protocols and quality of clinical data.
• Assist with data entry into the electronic databases, data cleaning and validation, and subsequently with data analysis
• Work with other members of the project team to identify future areas for collaboration and research.
• Assist with presenting study progress and findings to collaborators and other audiences.
• Help to develop good relationships with study sites and act as a liaison between OUCRU-VN and the site.
• Implement the monitoring plan by arranging visits with the study site based on study progress.
• Other tasks as required.
This post is based at the Oxford University Clinical Research Unit, the Hospital for Tropical Diseases, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam.
HOURS OF WORK
Contract for one year on completion of 2-month probation with possibility of extension.
Head of Tuberculosis Group
• Medical degree
• 2 year experience in a Ho Chi Minh City government hospital
• Competent in basic medical procedures including lumbar puncture
• Excellent skills in communication and patient care
• Ability to work closely with other study staff and hospital collaborators
• Good attention to detail in following protocols and keeping records
• Interest in clinical and/or epidemiological research
• Excellent Vietnamese and good English language skills
• Prior experience in clinical research
• Master degree or at least level 1 subspecialty training
• Familiarity with computers, including Word and database programs
• Understanding of academic, research or not-for-profit working environment
• Able to work with a minimum of supervision
- Contracted salary: Negotiable (depending on actual experience and education).
- Optional insurance: In-patient and out-patient medical coverage; Personal accident insurance coverage
- Two months’ salary for annual bonus and clothes
- Annual leave 18 days each year for the first year
- Other responsibilities and benefits are based on Viet Nam Labour Law.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send their detailed resume and cover letter in English, including copies of relevant degrees, certificates, either by email or by post to the following address:
Oxford University Clinical Research Unit
Laboratory of Clinical Science
Hospital for Tropical Diseases
764 Vo Van Kiet, Ward 1, District 5, HCMC
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION
14th August 2019
* We thanks all applicants but only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
- As per Units policy
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Mức lương: 7 triệu - 10 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định
Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: 10 triệu - 15 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định