Địa chỉ: No. 903-904, 9th Floor, Saigon Riverside Office Center, 2A-4A Ton Duc Thang Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Quy mô công ty: Ít hơn 10 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 18-08-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội,
Ngành Nghề: Hành chính - Văn phòng
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
The “Support Staff for JICA Japanese Enterprises Proposing Program” is expected to contribute to formulate and manage JICA’s programs and projects through:
(1) Supporting each individual projects
Participating meetings with JICA representatives and Japanese private enterprises to take meeting minutes in order to understand the situation and to coordinate with Vietnamese counterparts
Participating the discussion with Vietnamese counterparts and interpret into Japanese, Vietnamese or English
Participating observing meetings and seminars, which are held by Japanese private enterprises, and producing relevant report in Japanese language
(2) General tasks
Receive phone calls, arrange logistics for domestic business trip and for missions from Japan, scanning documents, making copies, etc..
(3) Market research
Collecting relevant information from Japanese information sources and producing internal document.
Collecting relevant information from Vietnamese information sources and translating into Japanese for producing internal document.
(4) Performing other related tasks requested by the Office
(1) Bachelor’s degree (or higher)
(2) More than 3 years full-time working experience at Japanese company/organization, preferably including experience in ODA sectors.
(3) Strong written and oral communication skills in Vietnamese, Japanese and English. Regarding Japanese language, more than second degree (“N2”) of Japanese Language Proficiency Test (“Nihongo Kentei”) is necessary condition. First degree (“N1”) is preferred.
(4) Experience with computers, including MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
(5) Prompt as well as careful working manner
The candidates are required to submit detailed curriculum vitae in Japanese and English, and an attachment that addresses the following question: Briefly describe why you wish to work as an “Assistant for JICA Program with Japanese Private Sector” and how doing so connects with what you have done in the past and what you plan to do in the future in Japanese or English.
In addition to the curriculum vitae and the attachment the application must include copies of certificates/degrees and contact telephone numbers and/or e-mail address. The documents in an envelope clearly marked “Application Documents for Assistant for JICA Program with Japanese Private Sector” submit to:
Ms. Dong Thi Thanh Huong
General Affairs , JICA Vietnam Office
11th Floor, CornerStone Building, 16 Phan Chu Trinh Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
The closing deadline is 17:00PM, 31th July, 2019
JICA offers the position as definite term contract, and will offer competitive salary and benefits. Only short-listed candidates will get information of the test and interview in early August.
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Mức lương: 7 triệu - 10 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định
Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: 10 triệu - 15 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định