Địa chỉ: 23/F. Saigon Trade Center. 37 Ton Duc Thang. D.1. HCMC. Vietnam
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 17-08-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Việc làm bán hàng
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
Department : Synergy & New Business
Location : Ho Chi Minh City
Report to : Head of Synergy & New Business
Subordinates : tbc
The job holder is fully in charge of developing Synergy & New Sales Strategy with Shinhan Bank Vietnam. He/she is fully responsible for planning, overseeing and documenting all aspects of the synergy sales and new business and works closely with Head of Department to ensure that his/her scope of works are on the right track and sales target is achieved as per company objectives.
His/her key accountabilities include:
▪ Designing a specific/strategic sales plan to identify and describe all Synergy Sales and New business activities or projects to ensure and drive all sales activities/assignments from plan to close and at cost and time effective manner.
▪ Preparing and reviewing New Sales Strategy working schedules with Dept. Head and other team members to ensure their availability or effective resource allocation to fit to the agreed schedules or plans.
▪ Working closely with Dept. Head/team and also coordinating with other internal/ external stakeholders to implement all sales activities and other related matters in accordance with agreed plans/agendum…
▪ Building and promoting strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
▪ Setting up policy, process and reporting/filing system relevant to above mentioned scopes to ensure that all New Sales Strategic information/records are appropriately documented and secured from time to time and in order.
1. Education background & experience
- Academic qualification required: Bachelor degree preferably in Banking, Commerce, Business Administration
- Minimum of working experience in relevant industry: Min 4 years
- Good understanding of consumer finance/banking business. Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Good understanding of the banks products and services in market
- Behave Ethically: Understand ethical behavior and business practices, and ensure that own behavior and the behavior of others is consistent with these standards and aligns with the values of the organization.
- Communicate Effectively by English: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
- Creativity/Innovation: Develop new and unique ways to improve operations of the organization and to create new opportunities.
- Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problem, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Lead: Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
- Make Decisions: Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization.
- Organize: Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities.
- Plan: Determine strategies to move the organization forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process and results. Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Solve Problems: Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
- Document Task : Good at MS Office…
- The wage agreements in interview.
- Able to work in an active and professional working environment.
- Insurance and Paid-leaves as required by Labor Law.
Nội dung chưa cập nhật