Địa chỉ: 12th Floor – Vietcombank Tower, 05 Me Linh Square, Ben Nghe Ward, District 01
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 12-10-2018
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Hành chính - Văn phòng
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
Supervisor Title: Manager, Sourcing & Alumni
The Specialist, Regional Pipeline Sourcing is responsible for the delivery of high quality professional and executive level candidates by utilizing strategic sourcing methodologies, business intelligence, internal and external networks, professional organizations, social media, branding initiatives, and technology tools in support of strategic business objectives in partnership with Recruiters and Hiring managers within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. The Specialist, Regional Pipeline Sourcing is focused on providing and managing the full spectrum of recruitment sourcing services for the businesses that make up J&J. They accomplish this by leveraging their knowledge, skills, abilities and competencies in the talent sourcing/identification discipline. The Specialist, Regional Pipeline Sourcing demonstrates customer service orientation and knowledge of Talent Sourcing techniques, processes and related systems to perform responsibilities, operating as a liaison with candidates, the regional Talent Acquisition team, and external organizations as applicable.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
• Strive to meet expected service levels and business performance goals.
• Partner with Recruiting team to understand key role requirements and source potential candidates through various direct methods, especially social media channels and databases.
• Create talent maps and develop innovative and creative sourcing approaches across existing and emerging channels to develop and grow talent pools and work with internal stakeholders on key talent projects.
• Proactively engage talent within assigned segment/geography and provide market intelligence to team and stakeholders.
• Ensures that Johnson & Johnson is represented in the most accurate and appropriate way to all candidates, and personally drives the highest standards of ethical behavior for all involved in the recruiting process.
• Maintains accurate, updated and compliant information in employment management systems.
• Through excellent service delivery and expert consultation, gains the trust and confidence of candidates, recruiters, HR, and hiring managers.
• Exercises appropriate discretion in the expenditure of company resources related to the recruiting/sourcing process, ensuring the appropriate risk/benefit and/or return on investment is provided for expenditures
• Identify Sourcing areas for improvement on daily operational processes and provide support to implement these initiatives by highlighting and discussing key changes/improvement programs with the Manager, Sourcing & Alumni.
• Provide insights and intelligence with respect to trends and opportunities
• Investigate issue areas and determine methods of mitigation in order to resolve problems within acceptable timeframes, routing or escalating inquiries as appropriate in order to uphold effective and timely resolution.
• Analyze and report data to drive talent pools and sourcing strategies.
• Contribute positively to a knowledge sharing environment by documenting and sharing all relevant working experiences with issue resolution for knowledge database future reference.
• Interact and interface with customers, vendors, service providers, and other third parties as applicable in relation to the activities and dependencies of the role.
• Ensure that invoices, charge backs and expense reporting are accurate and according to policy to ensure accuracy in client billings and expense reporting, and is committed to data integrity to ensure accuracy in business results as reported within Johnson & Johnson Talent Acquisition and to clients.
Other Duties & Responsibilities
• Perform special projects and related duties as assigned
• Establish and maintain a confidential and sensitive work environment, focusing on customer service by handling all customer requests in a professional manner.
• Participates in scheduled and ad hoc training in order to improve sourcing acumen and gain additional knowledge on Sourcing techniques and best practices
Key Working Relationships
Internal: Regional Talent Acquisition Team, Hiring Managers
External: External Talent / Candidates, Talent networks and professional associations
Required Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree in any specialization or Equivalent; HR, Communications, OD, Org, Psych, or related discipline is preferred
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• 6 – 8 years of progressive recruiting or talent sourcing experience with demonstrated success in high-volume recruiting, focused on a variety of positions
• Experience using Service Center technologies, ticket management, knowledge management, telephony / IVR, document management, etc.
• Experience with Taleo or other similar Applicant Tracking Systems is required.
• Uncompromising commitment to client and customer satisfaction
• Experience with customer service software applications (e.g., case management)
• Effective partnership and relationship building skills with key stakeholders
• Knowledge of sourcing methods such as direct sourcing, database mining, networking, name generation, cold-calling, university relations, industry events, associations, online communities, external research, social media, etc.
• Identifies opportunities, risks/issues; assesses implications, formulates recommendations
• Coaching and collaboration skills with an employee and customer-focused mindset
• Experienced in development and reporting of HR analytics to manage performance, analyze trends, and drive data-based decisions for HR and the organization
• Understanding of Contact Center management and Operations
• Results oriented and ability to motivate team to high levels of performance
• Positive-minded, collaborative interpersonal skills and leadership qualities necessary to build a cohesive, and focused team
• Ability to provide clear direction quickly and on-demand
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects, and daily planned and unplanned operational activities
• Strong written and verbal communication abilities; formal presentation and facilitation skills
• Can be trusted to maintain confidential information
• Experience partnering internally and externally to address people-related challenges
• Understand short-term and long-term implications of decisions and actions
• Basic understanding of business, financial and organizational factors in relation to HR activities
• Deliver exceptional service through tools and processes; experience suggesting areas for improvement on to support continuous improvement efforts
Preferred Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in any specialization; AIRS and/or other relevant certification
referred Area of Study: HR, Communications, OD, Org, Psych, or related discipline is preferred
Preferred Related Industry Experience (if applicable): Healthcare or related Industry
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Previous experience in a shared services environment is an asset.
• Search Firm / Agency experience
• Training in behavioral interviewing assessment
- Insurance and other benefits in accordance Vietnamese labor code
- Dynamic working environment
Nội dung chưa cập nhật