Địa chỉ: ROYAL CITY, 72A Nguyen Trai, Thanh Xuan District, Hanoi
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 23-06-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội,
Ngành Nghề: Dịch vụ
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
Reporting to: General Accountant /Chief Accountant
- Be responsible for monthly/quarterly/annual tax and invoice reports.
- Ensure statutory reports to be submitted to the local authorities before the deadline.
- Reconcile periodically Tax liabilities with Tax office to ensure no discrepancies in Tax Liabilities.
- Compliance control: Checking invoice, contract, supporting documents…
- Review Cash Flow before sending to Chief Accountant
- Ensure all collections of ECA fees and other miscellaneous fees paid by cash/bank transfer are up-to-date and reconcile with Campus’s PA;
- Assist AR accountant in recording tuition fees; sending acknowledgment email to Parents on school fees payment
- Assist in month end closing
- Perform other duties given by Chief Accountant
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- At least Bachelors degree in Finance/Accounting. CA or MBA in Accounting Finance is an advantage;
- At least 1-2 years of working experience as Accounts Payable in a foreign company is required.
- Excellent Microsoft office skills
- Able to work with minimal direction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with Vietnamese Law and Regulations
- Good command of English
- 13th salary
- 20 days full paid leave per year, accident insurance 24/7, annual health check
- Lunch allowance
Nội dung chưa cập nhật