Địa chỉ: Tầng 5, tòa nhà 127 Lò Đúc, Hai Bà Trưng, Hà Nội
Quy mô công ty: Từ 25 - 99 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 14-08-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội,
Ngành Nghề: Hành chính - Văn phòng
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
1. Supports PP1 programme/project design, implementation and management
- PP1 programmes/projects are designed and implemented in line with AAV’s Country Strategy Paper, contributing to the achievement of PP1.
- Supports in developing plans and budgets, implementing activities, conducting monitoring & evaluation, developing reports for the PP1 programmes/projects are well provided.
- Existing institutions and organizations who have a good understanding of the local business and political context and who could be partners in the implementation of the project are identified and scoped.
- TORs, MOUs, and other required documents are well prepared.
- Field trip for program monitoring is conducted.
2. Involves in fundraising activities and donor services
- Supports in preparing concept notes, proposals for fundraising and donor reports are well provided.
- Donor services are provided as required.
3. Is responsible for the programme/project documentation, administration and filling
- A good (soft and hard) filing system of programme/project reports/documents and official letters is set up, maintained and updated.
- Monthly PP1 update report is timely compiled and sent to Programme M&E Officer.
- LRPs’ contact database is set up, maintained and updated.
- Requested programme/project documents and communications are well prepared and translated (if needed) in high quality and in a timely manner.
- Meetings, travels, and other administrative tasks are efficiently planned and executed.
4. Assists in policy advocacy activities
- Participations and supports in policy research, advocacy events and campaigns are well provided.
- Local and international working groups, networks and campaigns are well scoped. Requested materials for networking are well prepared.
5. Assists in capacity building activities
- Supports in organizing trainings, workshops and other capacity building activities are well provided.
6. Supports the nationalization of AAV
- Participation in relevant tasks assigned is ensured to support the operation of the Aid for Social protection Program, Project Foundation Vietnam (AFV), the strategic partner of AAV.
- Assistance is provided for the smooth transition of AAV in the nationalization process.
7. Safety & Security
- The Safety and Security Plan, Procedures and guideline by AAI and AAV are followed.
- The safety and security procedures for staff are implemented.
- Risks for staff safety and security are timely reported to Security Focal Person or Head of Department.
- Other tasks as assigned by line manager are well performed.
- University degree on social science, economic or development studies
- At least 2-year relevant working experience
- NGO working experience is preferable
- Negotiation, facilitation and presentation skills
- Knowledge of local level issues
- Communication& Website management skills
- Report writing skills
- Excellent Vietnamese and English
- Responsive, committed
- Teamwork Adherence to
- Human Rights Based Approach
- Poverty and injustice eradication
- Gender equality
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: 5 triệu - 7 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Bán thời gian cố định