Địa chỉ: 83B Lý Thường Kiệt, Trần Hưng Đạo, Hoàn Kiếm Hà Nội
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 29-06-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội,
Ngành Nghề: Cơ khí - Chế tạo
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
1. The building Technical Supervisor (TS) primary responsible for operate, check list and in-house maintenance of plant/equipment (Mechanical, Electric, HVAC, Plumbing, Fire protection and security systems…) of the building.
2. To delegate the tasks to the technical staff, solve problems reporting from the staff and report to the Chief Engineer if the problem is beyond his control.
3. The Technical Supervisor reports directly to the Chief Engineer all operation, checklist and maintenance of the equipment.
ESSENTIAL DAILY DUTIES
1. Ensure machines are operated on time as approved schedule; maintain staff to do check list as the approved frequency; to make sure the checklist must be punctually.
2. Be familiar with the function and the operation guides lines of all the machines of the building;
3. Maintain the good and professional communication with other department and the Tenants in order to provide the good and professional customer services care to tenants.
4. Conduct and execute the in-house maintenance works as assigned, to coordinate and supervise the maintenance services to be done by the outside contractor,
5. Record the consumption of the building and tenant’s utilities usages daily and monthly as assigned; must be punctually for each time of recording every time.
6. Be familiar with the Company and Building rules and regulations, especially Tenant Fit out guide and Tenant handbook; in order to control and supervise the contractors are working in the building to comply with the safety rules have been set.
7. Familiar with all emergencies cases of the building and respond quickly to any emergency situations.
8. Perform and/or oversee electrical and plumbing repair and troubleshooting; perform maintenance, testing and supervision of the relevant safety authority for equipment required the routine safety inspection or environmental protection like elevators, chillers, anti-lighting system and sewage testing plant…
9. Troubleshoot, evaluate and recommend equipment/service upgrades;
10. Always assist and support staff to fulfill the jobs smoothly.
11. Can do report in writing to Chief Engineer as required.
12. Do other jobs as required.
1. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
2. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITES:
1. Graduated from Technical School or Vocational School of electricity and HVAC files.
2. Minimum of 2 year experiences in building operations, engineering and equipment and systems maintenance; at the equivalent position or above.
3. Strong customer service, communication and computer skills.
4. Can speak and write English is preferred.
5. Can use the normal Microsoft Office (Excel, Power point and Auto CAD)
Other Job Requirements:
1. Follow the working hours assigned form the monthly duty roster prepared by Chief Engineer
2. Punctually and well grooming, politely and helpful
3. Available and on call as required.
- 13th month salary, variable bonus depend on performance, annual salary review
- Annual leave day up to 21 days, additional health insurance beside compulsory insurance (BHXH-YT-TN)
- Annual trip, flexible benefits, self-development scheme, training sponsorship,free parking motorbike
Nội dung chưa cập nhật