Địa chỉ: Chưa cập nhật
Quy mô công ty: Từ 10 - 24 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 06-12-2018
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội,
Ngành Nghề: IT phần mềm
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
- Test, Inspect and configure products as per Work Instructions based on Engineering drawings and Instructions.
- Provide first level of support for all Test and configuration systems at supplier locations.
- Prepare, Support and help maintain Test configuration systems at supplier locations.
- Troubleshoot defective products and be able to advise and provide training to suppliers.
- Perform regular Test audits on Supplier Test practices employed on products.
- Assist in deployment and support of New Test and configuration systems for the NPI products.
- Frequent visits to different ODM/JDM China sites mainly in the Suzhou/Kunshan area.
- Bachelors degree in Electrical, Electronics or Software Engineering with a minimum of 3 years related manufacturing electronics industry experience or equivalent.
- Demonstrated technical problem solving capability associated with the manufacturing or functionality of electronic systems.
- Proficient in standard desktop applications with specialization in product testing and associated software tools.
- Test programming and familiarization with Test Instrumentation.
- Knowledge with some experience in operating and Troubleshooting automated Test setups.
- Communications skills in a multi-cultural, technical environment.
- Some knowledge of RF, Computer Hardware would be an asset.
- The wage agreements in interview
- Able to work in an active and professional working environment
- Insurance and Paid-leaves as required by Labor Law
Nội dung chưa cập nhật