Địa chỉ: 2nd Floor, Sentinel Place Building 41A Ly Thai To Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
Quy mô công ty: Chưa cập nhật
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 05-12-2018
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội,
Ngành Nghề: Quan hệ đối ngoại
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
The Embassy of Ireland in Hanoi, Vietnam is inviting applications from qualified candidates for the position of Trade and Promotion Officer. This is a locally engaged position.
The Trade and Promotion Officer will report directly to the Second Secretary responsible for trade and economic promotion and in regular communication with the Ambassador. They will also work closely with the Embassy’s Head of Development, and provide support to the Senior Bilateral Relations Adviser and Senior Strategic Adviser in their trade and promotion roles. The holder of this exciting and demanding job will be responsible for supporting and driving forward Ireland’s promotional agenda in Vietnam, with a specific focus on trade promotion. This is a new role and the successful candidate will be offered an initial one year contract. A probation period of two months will be applied.
The key objective of the role of the Trade and Promotion Officer will be to promote Ireland’s economic interests in Vietnam and to facilitate and support Irish companies wishing to enter or expand in the Vietnamese market, primarily in the areas of agribusiness, aviation, education, ICT, medical technology and renewable energy. The Trade and Promotion Officer will also have a leading role in the conception, planning and execution of the Embassy’s promotional calendar.
• Post graduate education in economics/politics/business/marketing/communications;
• Experience in working in private sector trade outreach activities or with public sector institutions involved in trade promotion;
• Experience and recognition of the importance of instituting and maintaining good management systems;
• Understanding of complexities of doing business in Vietnam and knowledge of the business environment in Ireland;
• Excellent communication, writing and reporting skills;
• Self-motivation and a capacity for creative thinking;
• Excellent oral and written English and Vietnamese language skills;
• The ability to initiate and maintain a wide range of working relationships;
• Strong organisational skills;
• The ability to work well both independently and as part of a team;
• Flexible and positive approach to working in a forward thinking, modern and motivated organisation;
• The ability to be a self-starter, work quickly and reliably with attention to detail and limited supervision, even when under pressure.
Please see job description and selection criteria at the following link: https://www.dfa.ie/irish-embassy/vietnam/news-and-events/. We are seeking high quality written applications in English. Your application should include a cover letter, CV, copy of university certificate, name and contact details of three referees, a passport photo and statement directly addressing the selection criteria (for each criterion no more than 100 words). Written applications form part of the final assessment, and applications that do not directly address the selection criteria will not be considered.
Applications marked “Trade and Promotion Officer” should be sent no later than 15 November 2018 to:
Address: Unit 5, 5th Floor, Horison Tower,
40 Cat Linh Street, Cat Linh Ward,
Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam
By submitting information electronically, applicants accept that data may not be fully secure. Any personal information submitted will only be used for its intended purposes and will be destroyed when no longer needed. Any other processing or disclosure of personal data is not allowed other than in the exceptional circumstances provided for under the Data protection Acts of Ireland.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will disqualify. Canvassing is any attempt, direct or indirect, to influence the outcome of the recruitment process. No telephone enquiries after submitting the application please. Applications will not be returned.
The Embassy of Ireland is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome skilled candidates from all backgrounds, irrespective of ethnicity, religion, gender, disability or sexual orientation.
- Competitive salary; rewarding initiative and creativity
- Training opportunities
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: 10 triệu - 15 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định