Địa chỉ: DRCOM ASIA Co. Ltd. | 3rd Floor, ANNA Building, Quang Trung Software City Tan Chanh Hiep Ward
Quy mô công ty: Từ 25 - 99 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 26-06-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Quan hệ đối ngoại
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
Control freak and go-between that connects accounts from our various offices to the other departments within the agency that make the magic happen.
Drcom is a medical agency specialized in medical communication with strong digital and multi-channel expertise. We love the art of science and bring our craftsmanship into the equation to create out of this world results. Our diversified abilities bring together our skills in digital development and creative sensitivity to give us the means to explore new horizons. We are an international agency with offices in Australia, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan, China, US and Europe.
Reporting to our Program Director, the Traffic Manager (TFM) control our time inventory for executing projects, so that materials and resources flow through the company predictably and in alignment with our opportunities sold. The TFM focuses on assisting the management of our internal creative + technical resources as well as utilizing a master list of vendors/suppliers for the company.
• Consolidate current booking data into a unified and transparent system that all stakeholders can use to analyse and collect insights.
• Manages overall resource allocation in order to provide transparency and consistency with our groups priorities as the agency grows.
• Works directly with Project Managers, Art Directors and Development Managers to ensure resources are assigned on a timely basis.
• Works directly with heads of department, specifically program, creative and technical, to ensure alignment of standards and implement improvements continuously.
• Monitor and bridge communication between departments and across projects.
• Coordinate resource evaluation, planning, and preparation in projects requiring specialized skills.
• Work with upper management on cross-project prioritization to solve complex resourcing scenarios.
• Able to anticipate problems and develop a plan of action to prevent delays in the organization’s workflow based on the resources available.
• Monitor the flow of materials/resources through the process to ensure on-time delivery.
• Creating a monthly time inventory to ensure best practices of resource planning.
• Developing new metrics for mapping our opportunities to our resource capacity.
• Maintaining a list of skill sets for currently available resources and coordinating with upper management to ensure they remain up to date.
• Collecting leave request of all people for peak periods surrounding holidays to check impact on production.
What you are good at:
• Clear communication in English
• Excellent organizational skills
• Amazing people management skills
• Exceptional fire-fighting skills
• Logical thinker
• Keen eye for details
• Data analyst or project management background
• Experience managing resources, preferably in an agency context
• Vietnamese citizen
- The wage agreements in interview
- Able to work in an active and professional working environment
- Insurance and Paid-leaves as required by Labor Law
Nội dung chưa cập nhật