Địa chỉ: Lầu 7, Tòa nhà An Phú Plaza, số 117-119 đường Lý Chính Thắng, Phường 07, Quận 3, TPHCM
Quy mô công ty: Ít hơn 10 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 13-01-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Dịch vụ
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
- Professional Services Manager
1. POSITION SUMMARY:
The Training Expert is a key contributor in delivering customers’ training initiatives and in supporting customers’ adoption of Lectra’s solutions. The Training Expert is also supporting the sales teams in defining specific training initiatives on Lectra solutions.
2. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The first responsibility of the Training Expert is to deliver customer’s training initiatives as defined (on catalogue or customised training programs). Then, he/she assesses skills acquired by trainees and provides reports with details on activities delivered and potential needs for further training initiatives.
- During the demos and trials stage of a project, the Training Expert identifies gaps in terms of knowledge and skills on Lectra’s solutions, translates those gaps in training needs and prepares training plans to propose to the customers.
- He/she contributes to the project sizing activities led by the Business Consultant and presents training proposals if needed.
This position description is merely intended to describe the primary elements of the position.
Lectra reserves the right to change it and to assign additional duties and responsibilities as necessary. This position description does not constitute an employment contract of any kind. Strictly confidential 2/3
- Finally, the Training Expert supports opportunity identification to upsell or cross-sell.
* EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor degree in Textile & Garment Engineering discipline. Master degree will be a strong plus.
- 3 years or above working experience will be a minimum, among which, 2 years as trainer for complex solutions. Experience in Fashion industry will be preferred.
* POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
- Capability to identify customers information needs and provide a solution in terms of training content and program.
- Strong capability to share & transfer relevant knowledge upon people needs, both in terms of technical & tactical skills.
- Industry knowledge in garment industry, in terms of strategy, business evolutions & challenges and common operational issues is a plus.
- Capability to understand and work with common Operating Systems and IT tools.
- Excellent ability to synthetize and communicate clear messages, adapted & targeted to the different audiences they address.
- Good organizational skills.
- Real team player.
- Critical thinking, reasoning, evaluating (profitability/risk), problem solving, decision making, analysing.
- Strong adaptability to various situations, cultures, technical environments.
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Customer oriented, willing to maximize the customer satisfaction
- Dynamic and willingness to learn
- Fluency in read and write English is required.
- The position is based in Hochiminh City, Vietnam
- There will be 80% of travel to customer sites/ 20% Lectra offices
- Overseas training in France
- Total salary: negotiation depending on experience and seniority
- Transportation: company support by taxi, car when travel to customer sites
- Benefits: 13 months bonus + health & accident insurance for employee and his/her family
- 14 days annual leave
- Benefits: 13 months bonus + health & accident insurance for employee & family
- 14 days annual leave
- Transportation: company support
Nội dung chưa cập nhật