Địa chỉ: Bai Dai Area, Ganh Dau Commune, Phu Quoc District, Kien Giang Province, Vietnam
Quy mô công ty: Ít hơn 10 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 16-08-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội,
Ngành Nghề: Quản lý điều hành
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
The Transportation Manager for Corona Resort, Phu Quoc property is responsible for overseeing the professional day-to-day operation for the Transportation. Creates a transportation experience for the guest & employees that is flawless and refined in nature. Hires, trains and empowers employees who provide exceptional service that meets and exceeds guest & employee’s expectations. All responsibilities are to be performed in accordance with departmental and company policies, practices and procedures, as well as within the framework and intent of the Vision of Corona Resort, Phu Quoc property.
• In charge of excellent transportation for the guest & employees.
• Works with partnering departments to coordinate transport schedules to plan regular road transport for the guest & employees.
• In charge of transportation with a major breakthrough transport of land and handling all the transportation with a strong network relationship with authorities and related industries.
• Research cutting edge Transportation services and then creates, train and maintain these services where maximum revenue is being generated, costs are being controlled and guest expectations are being surpassed.
• Provides strategic direction for the department and proactively conveys guidelines for staff that shapes the unparalleled standards expected.
• Oversee facility and equipment in the responsible areas to make sure they are in complete working order.
• Produce and/or assists in the preparation of annual budgets and operation forecasts; produces regular and special reports; maintains required records and files.
• Ensures all activities performed within the department are in accordance with the company’s business objectives, and established safety and security standards.
• Hires, trains, motivate, and provide on-going communication to staff to deliver first-class service with unmatched elegance and professionalism while promoting a culture of accountability.
• Communicates with partnering departments and peers to achieve superior customer satisfaction and efficient utilization of manpower and facilities.
• Working location base in Phu Quoc, Kien Giang
. Bachelor degree or relevant degree is required.
• At least 3 years’ experience in the relevant position.
• Strong commercial mind set to deal with service providers such as land transportation with a high requirement service.
• Has qualified service experiences in coordinating flight schedules with ground transportation, scheduling regular road transportation.
• Experience in charge of transportation. Having knowledge of air & sea transport industry is an advantage.
• Has strong network relationships with authorities and related industries.
• High experience and high class standard service in organizing transportation and tour logistics.
• Manage department budget and assure that expenses are maintained within agreed parameters.
• Ability to communicate fluently in the English and local language of the workplace both verbally and nonverbally.
• Professional communication skills, both oral and written.
• Organized, can multi-task, superior problem solving skills and detail-oriented.
• Proven record in maintaining unfailing, high quality service levels in luxury resort.
• Recognized experience in hiring, training and empowering employees who are also held responsible and given consistent feedback.
• Must present a well-groomed appearance.
• Microsoft Office, Excel knowledge required.
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Nội dung chưa cập nhật