Địa chỉ: 70 - 72 Ba Trieu, Hoan Kiem Dist, Ha Noi
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 09-01-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Đà Nẵng,
Ngành Nghề: Tư vấn
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
To provide a high level of customer service and increase sales at POS
Work in a retailed Point of Sales (POS) and to sell travel related services to direct clients in person, by email or telephone or online. Provide an excellent quality of service to attract and retain customers.
** Achieve monthly & annual sales turnover
• Assist clients in finding travel package deals for their needs, included but not limited to land services, accommodation, transfers, air travel, rail tickets, car rentals, travel insurance.
• Provide competitive but profitable trips assuring that quality of tours is consistently of a high standard.
• Ensure a minimum of 50% of all enquiries are converted into bookings by quick, detailed and accurate response to enquiries.
• Focus on up-selling to increase revenue
• Record all enquiries and bookings
** Customer Service
• Secure new client sales and retention through high level of customer service
• Maintain the level of customer service consistent with the positioning of Vietnam In-destination Sales
• Stay educated on domestic tourism information
• Provide alternatives for customer travel
• Inform clearly all customers of terms, conditions and cancellation policy for each booking
• Handle customer complaints with diplomacy and refer to the Manager whenever necessary
• Maintain an excellent personal professional presentation: uniform, air tied, light make up.
** Office administration
• Carry out tasks as delegated by Manager – Housekeeping, cleaning, cash handling, computer systems maintenance, ordering suppliers, paying accounts, monitor functioning of equipment and report issues immediately.
• Book hotels, visas and flights linked to the current booking and ensure all other services are confirmed.
• Make all reservations using the BRS
• Check daily amount of cash and credit card payments and report to Direct Sales Manager and accountant
- 1-year of working at direct sales position is a plus
- Travel industry course and/or experience within travel industry
- Fluent in English, Microsoft office, computer skills
- Outstanding sales skill, organizational skill
- Quick learner and takes initiative
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills across a variety of cultures
- High standards of customer service, high attention to details
- Able to work under pressure and juggle multiple tasks
- Flexible and able to work with uncertainties and changing priorities
- Effective negotiation skill
- Able to problem solve and make decisions consulting others as required
- Able to work independently and with a team
- Motivation/ Creative/ Proactive
- Passion for travel BT style
- Willingness to travel to trade shows and business trips when required
- Able to work flexibly including outside office hours when required
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Nội dung chưa cập nhật