Địa chỉ: The Metropolitan, 235 Dong Khoi Street, District 1, HCMC
Quy mô công ty: Ít hơn 10 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 04-05-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Ngân hàng - Chứng khoán - Đầu tư
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
In this role, you will:
• Principal point of referral for all relevant investigations, which may originate from various internal or external sources.
• Continuously monitor and action requests that arrive in the enquiries inbox.
• The provision of timely and reliable assessment and triage on potential financial crime risks to improve risk management decisions within FCTM.
• Completion of initial case intake assessment and all associated logging to determine action status of request.
• To adhere to the globally defined triage procedures or approved country variances across FCTM Investigation, which are designed to support the operational effectiveness of the investigative capability.
• Ensure that all cases are correctly entered onto the case management system.
• Confidence, diplomacy and the ability to communicate with all levels of management, customers and external relationships.
• Provision of highest quality service levels to; Bank customers and other victims of financial crime; Other teams within Security & Fraud Risk; Retail Network and Direct; Other diverse business areas within the bank.
• Work effectively as part of a regional dynamic team including taking on unfamiliar/difficult tasks when necessary and providing guidance and support to others.
• Develop and maintain the relationship and understanding of activities across Triage and the wider Investigations / FCTM function.
• Communicate effectively with different business areas to ensure clear and consistent delivery of key messages.
• Develop and support a long lasting, effective team environment, to achieve mutual team and business goals.
• Sharing of best practices to enhance team delivery.
• Adhere to the framework, policies, procedures, and controls for the effective identification and mitigation of the specific financial crime threats to ensure risks are identified and managed.
• Accurately input and maintain key data into appropriate systems and within agreed timescales and guidelines.
• All tasks undertaken within the Service Level Agreements and in agreed timescales.
• The need to comply and be able to demonstrate compliance with internal controls.
• Implementation and compliance with Group Compliance Policy.
• Awareness of the operational risk associated with the role.
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
• Existing Fraud Operations / Investigations; I&A; or Branch or Direct experience preferred but not essential
• Minimum 2-3 years in banking industry. Financial crime risks experience preferred
• Capable of picking up, and applying, new ideas/concepts quickly
• Excellent inter-personal, customer service and communication skills – written and verbal
• Excellent organisation and analytical skills
• Excellent decision-making / influencing skills
• A motivated self-starter who has the ability to work effectively alone and under pressure
• The ability to work accurately and to remain calm and controlled under pressure whilst performing all functions of the role
• Adaptability and flexibility
• Good PC skills and knowledge of Microsoft software
• Enthusiasm and a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Health insurance and Social insurance regulated by Vietnam Labor Law
- Excellent career potential and attractive remuneration packages.
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Nội dung chưa cập nhật