Địa chỉ: Khối Quản Trị Nguồn Nhân Lực - 89 Láng Hạ, Quận Đống Đa, Hà Nội
Quy mô công ty: Ít hơn 10 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 26-06-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội,
Ngành Nghề: Quan hệ đối ngoại
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
As a UX/UI Designer, you will be responsible for translating high-level requirements into flows and wireframes, then transform these into beautiful, conceptual, intuitive and functional prototypes and designs that can be executed and implemented across the required platforms. You will be working closely with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
I. Major activities:
1. Collaborate with Product Managers and Developers to discuss the scope and UX requirements of tasks.
2. Collaborate with other team members and developers to solve issues identified by the user requirements.
3. Create wireframes and prototypes for both web and mobile applications.
4. Collaborate with Product and Development Teams and provide the voice of design to project decision making
5. Manage and maintain in-app content, translation
6. Manage and maintain Quality Assurance of User Interfaces
7. Participate in analyzing and improving Design processes, User Experiences.
- Diploma or above (Bachelor is preferred) on any of the discipline: Business, Computer Science, Multimedia Design, Design, Art, Technology..
- User Experiences Design/ Interactive Design Certificate is preferred
- At least 3 years of experiences
- Portfolio demonstrating strong design skills.
- Good English is mandatory
- Ability to produce clean, beautiful UI.
- Experience with UX tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD
- Experience with design tools such as Illustrator and Photoshop is a plus.
- Knowledge of agile development process is a plus.
- Willingness to learn and try new things.
- Ability to give and receive feedback.
- Knowledge of visual design trends.
- Experience with mobile app design and brand identity systems preferred
- Well-balanced personality & job requirement
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be open to constructive design criticism, participatory design and design thinking activities
- Salary: Negotiable
- Short-term incentive, Year – End Bonus ( by VPBank policy)
- Allowance: lunch allowance 35.0000 VND/day, mobile allowance, Vietnamese holiday allowance
- Preferential loans (by VPBank policy)
- Annual leave: by VPBank policy
- Insurance: Obligatory insurance + VPBank care
- Training benefits: upon your personal needs
- Working hour: from Monday – Friday, 2 Saturdays in month
- Lương Tháng 13, Thưởng kết quả kinh doanh cuối năm
- Bảo hiểm sức khỏe cho cá nhân và hỗ trợ cho người thân
- Nghỉ phép 12 - 14 ngày/năm
Nội dung chưa cập nhật