Địa chỉ: 25th Floor, Lim Tower, 9-11 Ton Duc Thang, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 18-10-2018
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: IT phần mềm
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
• Maintain a keen eye for clean, elegant design with close attention to detail and pixel-perfect
implementation across all major browsers.
• Build interfaces which meet the diverse needs of customers across devices and platforms.
• Design the UI of an interface that services 3 client types and the internal admin but keeping that UI
consistent across the board.
• Continuously optimise user-friendliness and client-side performance of existing features.
• Proactively improve your understanding of web technologies and best practices with guidance from the
executive team and the senior programmers and engineers and keep abreast of current and new UI design
practices, forward thinking on interface design, and seeks to stay in front of design trends.
• Work closely with and incorporate feedback from Account Management teams, Publisher/Affiliate teams
and the executive team on improving existing functionality or incorporating new features.
• You will be instrumental in rolling out and overseeing design systems across the company to increase
efficiency and deliver a consistent and elegant user experience across the breadth of any product.
• Work closely with developers to translate designs and interactions into code.
• Work within existing– and helping to build out the platform UI library.
• Ability to take ownership and lead an initiative, including long-term product vision
• 3+ years of experience applying User Centred Design methodologies
• Knowledge of web and mobile app design with focus on responsive, adaptive and fluid design across multiple devices and screens
• An eye for design and detail would be an advantage
• Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate both in writing and verbally
• Self-motivated nature and the ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
• Strong understanding of UI/UX design patterns and standard user centred design methodologies
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to convey ideas to stakeholders at all levels
- 20 days annual leave + 10 days sick leave per year; Personal Insurance Package.
- Team building activities, company trip overseas
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: 10 triệu - 15 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định