Địa chỉ: Ho Chi Minh
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 04-11-2018
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Sản xuất - Vận hành sản xuất
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : 1 triệu - 3 triệu
• Train and provide development opportunities for staff. Ensure annual goals are complete and communicated. Ensure Global Performance Management System is up-to-date and regular feedback is provided to staff members.
• Perform general management duties, exercising usual authority concerning staff, performance appraisals, promotions and terminations. Responsible for training and development of subordinate staff, estimating personnel needs, assigning work, meeting completion dates, interpreting and ensuring consistent application of organizational policies.
• Develop and execute appropriate business plans/multi-generation SML plans to identify trends, opportunities for marketplace advantage and new ideas for products, processes and services. Direct SML activities.
• Coordinate the business planning process (S&OP process) involving all the business functions (Sales, Customer Service, Product Development, Production, Warehouse & Shipping, Finance…) to ensure excellent customer service at optimized cost.
• Control inventory related Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) e.g. inventory turns, inventory hits…
• Be primarily responsible for capacity planning for the designated product line, coordinates with the operations teams to develop robust supply strategies that will drive improvement in service and cost.
• Work with regional Supply Chain Planning teams and the country Demand Planning contacts (who will be charged with capturing and aggregating demand information from the country commercial organizations).
• Continuously monitor and check actual performance of the designated product line vs. objectives via weekly/monthly report, prepares gap analysis and corrective action.
• Initiate and coordinate special Lean/Sigma and Kaizen projects (e.g. Inventory Reduction, Vendor Managed Inventory…) in the designated product line(s).
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field required. 5+ years SML or related experience, with 3+ years supervisory or lead experience preferred.
• Project lead experience preferred.
• Working knowledge of modern manufacturing, material flow and improvement strategies (e.g. ELS, continuous flow, cellular etc.) and the ability to integrate those into the operation.
• Demonstrated understanding of financial systems and the key drivers within the manufacturing environment.
• Strong organizational skills in strategy, communication at all levels and execution.
• Strong leadership skills. Ability to lead, contribute, and influence others in a team-based organization
• Excellent organizational and people skills, project management skills, with an ability to openly convey information to team members in a timely, concise manner.
• Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office and function specific software.
- Healthcare Plan
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Mức lương: 7 triệu - 10 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định
Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: 10 triệu - 15 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định