Địa chỉ: Hà Nội
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 17-01-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Bắc Ninh,
Ngành Nghề: Sản xuất - Vận hành sản xuất
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
- Set Quality objectives and ensure those targets are achieved.
- Manage QA processes, staff and performance
- Establish a quality management system & maintain the efficiency of the system
- Conduct training for other staff in QA procedure on both ends: input and output.
- Coordinate with Production, Sales, and Planning Departments to maintain product quality, research, and development of new products.
- Take main responsibility for preparing HACCP, BRC, ISO audits of external parties.
- Update the standards related to the quality of goods from Customers and the regulations of Local and/or importing countries.
- Analyze and feedback the Customers Complaints.
- Monitor the prerequisite programs of the factory, warehouse, and suppliers.
- Cooperate and fully implement the development projects such as SAP, auditing and training.
- Recommendations for improvement, training, and implementation in the department.
- Graduated from universities, specialty in microbiology/ food technology.
- At least 5 years of experiences in the same position
- Good knowledge about HACCP, ISO and advance knowledge about production
- Experience in setup target, make the plan, assign a job, solve problem, control schedule
- Leadership & Management skills
- Good English & Computer skill
- Professional working environment with good career development
- Bus commuting from Ha Noi
Nội dung chưa cập nhật