Địa chỉ: Noibai International Airport
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 23-06-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội,
Ngành Nghề: Xuất,nhập khẩu
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
*** Purpose and Objective of this position:
Assist the Logistics Manager in driving all aspects of Supply Chain and Inventory Management from initial product arrival through final sale of goods with departing passengers/customers. Assist in the supervision of the third-party logistics provider to ensure compliance with company guidelines and regulations. Adhere to all policies/procedures in compliance with Vietnam Customs rules and regulations.
*** Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Business partner that works closely with the store operations team and other departments to drive overall company profitability.
• Supervise the third-party logistics provider.
• Ensure compliance with Logistics standard operating procedures.
• Supervise warehouse, inventory control, material handling, customer service, transportation and planning.
• Ensure the safe and efficient receipt, storage and distribution of goods, and ensure that orders are processed within established finance and inventory management guidelines.
• Assist in stock replenishment to the sales floor to maximize sales during peak traffic hours.
• Partner with Support teams (Merchandising, Finance, IT, and Human Resources) and ensure compliance to company policies/procedures, including reports and requested information.
• Comply with government regulatory agencies for CITES, Liquor, Tobacco, and retail license requirements.
• Adhere to all policies/procedures in compliance with Vietnam Customs rules and regulations.
- Educational Requirements: Must have Bachelor’s Degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration or at least 3 years of progressively responsible and directly related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential job functions of the job.
- Other Qualifications:
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
• Able to hold sensitive and confidential materials in strict confidence.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Able to work under stringent deadlines and high pressure office.
• Must have strong communication skills, both oral and written.
• Function as a resourceful and proactive team member.
• Able to work independently.
• Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
• Strong analytical skills; ability to work with complex issues.
• Good problem solving skills.
• Ability to work independently and on weekends and outside of regular office hours, if required.
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Professional, dynamic working environment
- Company employee shuttle to the airport
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: 10 triệu - 15 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định