Địa chỉ: Long An
Quy mô công ty: Từ 25 - 99 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 12-01-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Long An,
Ngành Nghề: Sản xuất - Vận hành sản xuất
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
- In-charge and ensure the smooth running and efficiency of all operations and activities of Production in sites
- Ensure all products are manufactured according to company standard and specifications.
- Ensure systems for manufacturing testing, filling, and packaging and storage procedures of the products are in place with proper documentation.
- Finish daily on time and meet all related requirements regarding Planning management System and EHS Management System
- Work closely with purchasing team according to demand to requisitions for raw materials and filling containers in good times
- Supervise Issued Batch ticket for daily productions with due regard to priorities and raw material available.
- Involve in troubleshooting and decision making to solve plant problems.
- To control and manage workforce of Production Department efficiently.
- Requires to liaise, co-ordinate and teamwork with other Departments for matters related or interrelated to Production and Logistic.
- To co-ordinate and oversee the implementation of ISO 9001 and to ensure the proper document of records and the Quality Management System implemented is effective, up-to-date and meeting the quality objectives.
- To prepare monthly report of overall activities, progress and development of Production to the Operation Manager.
- To supervise, control with Toller warehouse teams to ensure Finished goods stock is available for sales.
- Arrange with Toller for the delivery of finished goods to customers through 3rd party (OTIF). To ensure that all goods for shipments are properly packed as per description and description on Packing List.
- Verify the invoices after shipments (road, air, and sea) introduced by his assistant and cooperate with Toller.
- Maintaining accurate stock of the Inventory (actual and in Oracle system)
- To highlight the low stock level of certain fast moving finished goods to related department in IMMEDIATE action.
- Prepare monthly end report for Operation manager and Country manager.
- To supervise Toller to ensure that problematic goods was attached with “ HOLD” sticker and segregated
- Train &develop staffs to improve skills and knowledge.
- To supervise Toller to ensure that the Toller warehouse personnel followed the Local safety, firefighting and environment requirement as required
- To monitor efficiently your communication and to maintain the good relationship with other departments
- Other duties/tasks assigned to you.
- University Degree (chemical prefer)
- At least 3 years experience in the same position and industry
- Proficiency in use of the PC/ MS office applications
- Fluent English
- Result Oriented.
- Very good communication and negotiation skill
- Good interpersonal skill
- Able to perform and work under pressure
- Solving Problem skill
- Willing to travel
- Competitive package with the attractive commission scheme
- Friendly and professional working environment
Nội dung chưa cập nhật