Địa chỉ: 4th-5th Floor, Zen Plaza, 54-56 Nguyen Trai Dist. 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 16-01-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Xuất,nhập khẩu
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
• This role will be accountable also for both of Ocean and Air bundle service
• Check & negotiate cost for all requests/tenders VAS with lowest Total Cost Ownership, following to Damco Responsible Procurement Policy, Standards and Compliance
• Sourcing and coordinating with Maersk Logistics Service Team for the competitive VAS service / rate offer to Damco customers
• Establish and develop supplier database basing on their advantages, to meet various requirements of internal & external customers
• Control supplier allocation for each category as guideline
• Ensuring compliance to internal Damco Risk & Compliance Control (RICC) & external audit controls; process efficiency.
• Keep update new/revised Government’s regulations/policies and propose estimated business & financial impact
• Work with related teams for continuous cost improvement by proposing solutions and make simulation with visible figures
• Perform financial evaluation to assess pricing actions effectiveness
• Continue optimizing supplier database & achieve saving target
• Proper co-ordination with Customers, Customer Service teams for daily operation and/to arrange VAS on scheduled, for timely collection and dispatch of shipments.
• Proactively attend all the inquiries from Customers, CS teams and Subcontractors, well communication with related parties in case of exceptions.
• Preparing SOPs & IOPs in collaboration with Customer, Sale, and Products (OCE, AIR).
• Following-up with Subcontractors & Customers to return documents (customs docs, proof of delivery, invoices) on time, reconciling outstanding payment same with GCS/FIN/ Customers with no tolerance or delay.
• Drive operational excellence through KPI measurement and analysis.
• Able to work independently with the limit supervision from higher level.
• Enhance productivity & performance with initiatives in operation.
• Take every opportunity to expand on services in scope of solution design and new business development.
• Assist to coordinate on ad-hoc tasks assigned by managers
o At least 1 - 2 year expertise in sourcing, pricing, tender & supplier management
o Experience in logistics industry is a plus.
o Working experience in Import - Export Operation, processing for apply Certificate of origin/ quality.
o Knowledge & Experience in customs formalities operations & transportation handling: container pick up/drop off, data entry in VNACCS, customs liquidation, HS code classification, price’s evaluation, tax refund, post-customs clearance.
o Ability to meet high professional standards of compliance & integrity
o Good command of spoken and written English
o Good data management skill
o Excellent computer skill (Excel, Word, Power point, Visio…)
o Excellent communication & negotiation skills
o Ability to prioritize and work under pressure
o Analytical skill & structural thinking
o Ability to analysis Total cost ownership & Best of Benchmark
o Proactive manner
o Can-do and willing-to-do attitude
- Attractive package
- Training Opportunities
- Excursion, Movies/Theaters, Meals allowance, Birthday,...
Nội dung chưa cập nhật