Địa chỉ: 168/1 Trần Nhân Tôn quận 10
Quy mô công ty: Chưa cập nhật
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 13-10-2019
Hình thức: Chưa cập nhật
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Thiết kế - Mỹ thuật
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
The Production team at a Staberry is a group of builders, creators, producers and social media enthusiasts working together. The team operates at the intersection of content, products, audience, and our creative and brand partners. Our goal is to shape the ways content is created, whether by audience or by the best known brands and to accelerate change across the industry.
Creative production is a strategic priority for Starberry. In this role, youll report directly to the Head Of Production.
As Video Editor, youll help to deliver the brand, its tone of voice and expression across programs, platforms and communications. Youll be responsible for executing content and creative materials for Starberry. With a focus on the Vietnam and SEA regional reach, youll work on creating original materials which can be appreciated and shared across a large group of audience. Beyond the core deliverables lies opportunities to develop creative programs, competitions and activations which engage and reinvent the industry. Youll work to develop these opportunities and deliver content with global standard.
Responsibilities includes but not limited to:
• Edit high-quality video content that fits with digital landscape
• Enhance quality of offline video edits with color grading and online effects, including but not limited to motion graphic, VFX and SFX
• Craft compelling stories to help grow engagement on social media platforms with content
• Independently work in post-production
• Support Production Team with a variety of media projects
• Working knowledge of the entire video production process from Pre-Production, Production to Post-Production
• Proficient in video online editing.
• A high level of proficiency in digital video post-production Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Adobe After Effect, Adobe Media Encoder, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
• Minimum 1 year in a creative video editing role with progressively complex, relevant video/content editing experience at a digital agency and/or production house environment.
• Excellent sense of visual and sounds
• Extreme attention to detail and organizational practices
• Prior experience and demonstrated ability of delivering high-quality work.
• A creative thinker who has the ability to work with multiple personalities and partners on multiple priorities.
• Adequate knowledge of social video specifications and requirements is a must.
• Able to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Experience with YouTube or other digital video platforms. Experience in digital entertainment.
• A portfolio demonstrating your creative work.
• Excellent creative network across Vietnam and APAC regions.
- lương tháng 13
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Hà Nội, Đà Nẵng, Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: Thỏa Thuận Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Bán thời gian tạm thời
Mức lương: 10 triệu - 15 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Chưa cập nhật
Mức lương: 7 triệu - 10 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Chưa cập nhật