Địa chỉ: 168/1 Trần Nhân Tôn quận 10
Quy mô công ty: Chưa cập nhật
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 30-10-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Thiết kế - Mỹ thuật
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
The Production team at a Staberry is a group of builders, creators, producers and social media enthusiasts working together. The team operates at the intersection of content, products, audience, and our creative and brand partners. Our goal is to shape the ways content is created, whether by audience or by the best known brands and to accelerate change across the industry.
Creative production is a strategic priority for Starberry. In this role, youll report directly to the Head Of Production.
As Videographer, youll represent the brand, its tone of voice and expression across programs, platforms and communications. Youll be responsible for executing content and creative materials for Starberry. With a focus on the Vietnam and SEA regional reach, youll work on creating original materials which can be appreciated and shared across a large group of audience. Beyond the core deliverables lies opportunities to develop creative programs, competitions and activations which engage and reinvent the industry. Youll work to develop these opportunities and deliver multiple global standard presentations.
Responsibilities includes but not limited to:
• Conceptualize, direct, film and edit high-quality video content with a focus on cinematography
• Craft compelling stories to help grow engagement on social media platforms
• Independently work in pre-production, production and post-production
• Support Directors with a variety of media projects
• Working knowledge of the entire video production process from Pre-Production, Production to Post-Production
• Proficient in video shooting and editing. Skilled in camera composition, lighting and sound.
• Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and basic Photoshop
• Skilled with lighting a variety of environments (conference room, office, green screens)
• Must work well in teams and be comfortable both giving direction and receiving it from others
• Excellent time management - able to stay calm under pressure whilst working quickly and delivering to tight deadlines
• Detail oriented – spots mistakes and takes pride in their work
• Comfortable working with celebrities, influencers and fashion personalities
• Comfortable working in multicultural, multilingual environment
• Ready to work on new, previously untested initiatives and is not deterred by failure
• Will drive projects independently and take responsibility readily
• Excellent communicator and people-oriented person who enjoys teamwork and working in a collaborative environment
• Experience with YouTube or other digital video platforms. Experience in digital entertainment.
• A portfolio demonstrating your creative work.
• Ability to write short and long copy, prepare scripts and storyboards.
• Excellent creative network across Vietnam and APAC regions.
- lương tháng 13
Nội dung chưa cập nhật