Địa chỉ: Chưa cập nhật
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 07-12-2018
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Việc làm bán hàng
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
ELS Education is looking to hire a talented and proactive Recruitment Manager with a proven track record to be based in HCMC full time. This position will be responsible for maintaining and growing agent relationships as well as developing and implementing strategies to recruit international students to the organization’s centers.
This person will work closely with our client’s established network of agents and will ideally have previous experience working in the international education industry. The successful candidate will have a consultative sales approach, will be flexible in terms of travel and will have strong English language skills.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
• With the Regional Sales Director, develop an annual business plan and deliver on stated objectives.
• Implement sales strategy for Vietnam.
• Maintain a data-driven approach to recruitment; monitor enrollment trends and report on all phases of recruitment process to the senior Sales team.
• Achieve enrollment targets within agreed expenditure budget for the region.
• With the Regional Director, set annual financial budgets and enrollment targets.
• Negotiate yearly sales agreements with education agents in the region.
• Nurture relationships with existing agents and add new agents to the network.
• Provide recruitment and promotional support to partners.
• Coordinate international student recruitment activities.
• Research on external marketing trends and provide input to strategic marketing decisions related to country of responsibility.
• Represent the organization at fairs, agent workshops and other related events.
• Work collaboratively with the marketing team in the development of marketing strategies (paid search, email campaigns, and social media activities).
• Source, identify and develop new business/product opportunities in Thailand.
• Maintain all CRM systems in a timely and accurate manner.
• A background in student recruitment
• Experience of working in a target driven sales environment
• Someone with experience of agency management is preferred
• Key competencies for the role include resilience and a positive attitude
• Strong English language skills
- Lap top
Nội dung chưa cập nhật