Địa chỉ: 12802, 13th FL, Indochina Park Tower, 4 Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh 00000 Vietnam
Quy mô công ty: Chưa cập nhật
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 04-11-2018
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Việc làm bán hàng
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : 1 triệu - 3 triệu
Alexander Mann Solutions is the global market leader in talent acquisition and management, serving some of the world’s leading brands, in more than 80 countries and 30 languages.
We are massively hiring for our client, Hotelbeds, a leading provider of travel solutions which comprises of four specialist business units. The most established business unit is Bedbank - the No.1 B2B bedbank worldwide and Bedsonline - a leading booking engine used by retail travel agencies worldwide.
We need you to be part of our Bedbank Business Unit in leading Hotelbeds Group charge to reshape travel. Our unit contracts, connects and efficiently distributes a differentiated portfolio of +100,000 hotels to leading travel trade industry partners including online travel agencies (OTAs), retail agencies, tour operators and airlines.
• Build a strong commercial relationship with our suppliers
• Renegotiation (by telephone/email/personal visits) of contracting conditions with our suppliers, to maximize availability, offers, best available rates
• Supervise the loading process of the negotiated conditions with the hotels.
• Reporting & Analysis
• Analyze Availability and negotiate allotment top ups, releases, minimum stays, and stop sales
• Training of the hotels on our Supplier Portal
• Identifying Business Opportunities
• Regular reporting to Yield Manager Team Leader on actions taken and results
• Problem solving: Decisions mainly guided by policies, procedures or practices. Some situations may require developing alternatives or interpreting guidelines.
• Freedom to act: Uses considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to responsibilities.
• Decisions Impact: Decisions have a moderate influence on results, third party relationships, projects and / or expenditure.
• Ex: Operational level:
• Data loading, (last minute) offers, stop sales...
• Loading errors, which as a consequence involves loss negotiations with suppliers
• Book outs: prevent our clients to be book out to alternative propertie
• Financial: Litigations: resolution of differences in invoices
• Strong influencing and negotiation skills, thriving in the creation and maintenance of successful long-term commercial relationships
• Excellent communication skills, in the local Language and in English
• Excellent interpersonal skills and strong cultural versatility and empathy
• Strategic vision and analytical clarity
• Strong analytical skills
• Passionate about customer satisfaction, with a personal commitment to organizational excellence
- 2 weeks training in Bangkok, Thailand
Nội dung chưa cập nhật